HIGHLAND RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB [SCIO]
MEMBERSHIP POLICY 2018 - 19
This membership policy sets out categories of membership adopted under clause 8.2 of the Club Constitution approved at the Club AGM on 27th June 2017 and details membership subscriptions payable.
At this years AGM, it was decided that there would be no increase in the cost of membership or any changes to the categories.
Over the past couple of years, there has been a lot of confusion over what type of membership to purchase, especially regarding, family memberships. To this end we have tried to simplify the membership product, to make it easier to use. However, you will still be able to pay for your membership, either as a one-off payment or by monthly instalments.
Please find below, details of the various types of membership across the club;
1) The membership year will run from 1st September until 31st August.
2) All memberships should be paid by 30th September.
3) You must have a current membership, before you are eligible to apply for International Tickets. It is not sufficient that your child is a member, if you wish to apply for International Tickets.
4) The club conforms to a strict ‘code of conduct’. The contents of this is available on the club website. By purchasing a membership from Highland Rugby Club, you agree to adhere to this ‘code of conduct’.
If you arrive at the club after Christmas and wish to play rugby, then the price you pay will be half of the original membership cost. This is paid either in cash or by check, to your relevant coach. A manual entry is then made against your name, on the membership database.
1) Senior Player - £120
2) Junior Player (S1 to under 18) - £60
3) Student Player (full time education) - £60
4) Mini Player (Primary 4 to 7) - £60
5) Micro Player (Primary 1 to 3) - £30
NON- PLAYING MEMBERSHIP
1) Full Member - £60
2) Full Member Season Pass - £100.
A season pass gives you entry to all 11 first team home league games, plus any cup games for the price of 8 home games. Cost of entry to a home 1st XV match, is set by the SRU at £5.
1) Junior U16/Mini - £150
2) Micro - £90
Family membership comprises of a parent and 2 or more siblings.
Note – Junior players over 16 are not entitled to Family membership as they have voting rights under the club constitution.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP
1) Go to http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/highlandrfc/
2) Click on ‘Join my club website’ on the left-hand side of the page.
3) You will then be asked to ‘apply for role’ for whichever membership role is applicable to you. Also complete the ‘Official Profile’.
4) Once you have done this, a Webmaster will accept or decline your application.
5) Go back to http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/highlandrfc/ and click on the ‘Payments’ tab, which is on the top of the screen.
6) There you will see the various membership products, which are available to purchase.
7) Click on ‘Buy this product’ for the one relevant to you.
8) You will then be asked ‘Who would you like to buy this product for?’
If you are a parent purchasing for a child, you must ensure that your child is also registered in order that the product can be tagged to them as well as the parent. Remember to change the person details to that of the child.
9) The next page relates to a ‘Payment Form’. This is important as it
requests information re Doctor’s and Parents contact details in case of emergency and for measurements should the team go on tour. Additionally, please tick the ‘Gift Aid’ box, in order that the club can claim back the tax.
10) Finally, you will then be taken to the payment page. Payments are
administered via GoCardless. This is a secure payment method and once your details have been entered the payment(s) will come off automatically. You will then be asked to ‘Confirm Payment’
TURN YOUR MEMBERSHIP INTO A BENEFITS CARD
When you have applied, and paid for your membership, you should come to the bar, at the clubhouse, where you will be given your membership card, upon proof of payment. This will entail you receiving an e mail from Pitchero, which you should bring with you when obtaining your membership card. You will then be able to use your membership card in two ways. Firstly, it is proof of membership and secondly it can be used as a loyalty card. The main benefits of the loyalty card scheme are as follows;
1) A £1 reduction in the cost of entry fee to watch first XV league matches.
2) For every pound spent on drinks at the club, 1 point worth 10p, will be added to your card.
3) The card holder will also be entitled to 15% off the cost of Churros and hot drinks at So Coco, Inverness. (Over the coming year, we hope to increase the amount of discount available to members from various other sponsors).
4) You will be able to accumulate a maximum of £100 credit on your card.
5) This credit, must be used for the purchase of drinks, prior to the end of the membership year, or the credit reverts to the club.
6) You cannot carry points over to the following year.
7) If you lose your card, a charge of £5 is payable for the replacement.
In addition, existing members will receive a £10 credit on their membership card, if they introduce a new member to the club, who takes out a membership.