What we are looking for:
- Current undergraduate or postgraduate on a Sport Science course or related subject.
- Looking for experience within S & C in Rugby Union/High Performance environment
- Enthusiastic individuals who enjoy being part of a team.
What you will get:
- Valuable applied experience in one of the top club sides in the country.
- UKSCA Mentoring and assistance with funding
- Trained in the use of specialist technology.
- CPD & other qualification/training opportunities
- Training Kit & Season Pass.
- Access to data for research/projects
What is the role?
- Assist with the delivery of the S & C provision across Senior and Academy players.
- Assist in the monitoring of our players through: wellness, screenings, GPS, Heart Rate, Jump testing.
- The intern role is strictly voluntary and will require a 2-4 hour commitment per week.
To apply please email a CV to Iain Chisholm – firstname.lastname@example.org